- Agreed, arranged, or operating between banks: trading opportunities in the interbank marketMore example sentences
- The current credit boom is dependent on state bank lending to regional and local banks through the interbank market.
- They may borrow through the interbank market from other banks that have excess liquidity.
- This they said would enable the market to smooth out wild interest rate fluctuations currently being experienced in the local interbank money market.
More definitions of interbankDefinition of interbank in:
- The British & World English dictionary