Definition of intercorrelation in English:
A mutual relationship or connection between two or more things: analyses showing intercorrelations between sets of variables
More example sentences
- Because of this, variables with high intercorrelations were removed from the analyses.
- The means, standard deviations, and intercorrelations among all variables used in the analyses are reported in tables 2 and 3.
- Moderate intercorrelations between the sub-scales indicate that they are measuring distinct but related aspects of the work environment.
- Example sentences
- A factor represents a group of variables that were intercorrelated with each other - but were relatively uncorrelated with other variables.
- The variables examined in table 3 were intercorrelated in complex ways (data not shown).
- Most of the ten quantitative morphological variables were highly intercorrelated.
Definition of intercorrelation in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia