Definition of intercorrelation in English:
A mutual relationship or connection between two or more things: analyses showing intercorrelations between sets of variables
More example sentences
- Because of this, variables with high intercorrelations were removed from the analyses.
- The means, standard deviations, and intercorrelations among all variables used in the analyses are reported in tables 2 and 3.
- Moderate intercorrelations between the sub-scales indicate that they are measuring distinct but related aspects of the work environment.
- Example sentences
- A factor represents a group of variables that were intercorrelated with each other - but were relatively uncorrelated with other variables.
- The variables examined in table 3 were intercorrelated in complex ways (data not shown).
- Most of the ten quantitative morphological variables were highly intercorrelated.
Definition of intercorrelation in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.