- His feeling is that the community needs the service as a place for social intercourse.
- Travel to almost any city or resort in Europe and you'll see Irish, Scots and Welsh in friendly social intercourse with the locals.
- Honestly, this constant social intercourse is just exhausting.
- During intercourse, try the stop-and-start technique when the sensations become strong.
- Heterosexual intercourse is the most common mode of transmission of HIV in poor countries.
- Patterson claimed the intercourse had been consensual and encouraged by her.
late Middle English (denoting communication or dealings): from Old French entrecours 'exchange, commerce', from Latin intercursus, from intercurrere 'intervene', from inter- 'between' + currere 'run'. The specifically sexual use arose in the late 18th century.