- Of or relating to more than one department.More example sentences
- Their own responsibilities or their membership of many interdepartmental committees bring them into contact with other departments.
- An interdepartmental committee was formed to bring in a legislative framework.
- The action plan published by the interdepartmental committee on science, technology and innovation called for more investment in R & D in the coming decade.
More definitions of interdepartmentalDefinition of interdepartmental in:
- The British & World English dictionary