adjective & adverb
- With no interest charged on money that has been borrowed: [as adjective]: interest-free credit [as adverb]: he lent the money interest-freeMore example sentences
- I got it on interest-free credit, and paid it off £50 a month for six months.
- Most credit card providers will offer up to 56 days interest-free credit on purchases.
- It is concerned that customers fail to understand that any credit is only interest-free if the bill is paid in full at the end of the month.
More definitions of interest-freeDefinition of interest-free in:
- The British & World English dictionary