- 1Showing curiosity or concern about something or someone; having a feeling of interest: I had always been interested in historyMore example sentences
- The line of thought in which I am particularly interested is that concerning the nature of the union of soul and body.
- I'm interested to hear any thoughts or answer any questions concerning this.
- I've never seen them and I'm interested to hear what kind of noise they make.
- 2 [attributive] Having an interest or involvement; not impartial or disinterested: seeking views from all interested partiesMore example sentences
- We have many interested parties already involved in many countries and on all continents.
- There is no question of the involvement of the interested party assisting in that way.
- All interested parents and people involved with youth are asked to to attend this meeting.
- More example sentences
- He somewhat overheard a little about the conversation, and was looking interestedly at us.
- Penelope peered interestedly down into his face.
- I froze as Carl turned his gaze on me interestedly.