- Occurring between or involving people of different ethnicities: land scarcity is cited as a source of increasing interethnic conflict in the region programs should be designed to promote positive interethnic relations among studentsMore example sentences
- After the matches the young sportsmen, local government, NGO, media, and youth organisation representatives discussed interethnic issues.
- Schools that have a diverse student body are likely to experience interethnic tensions.
- In racially and ethnically integrated schools, it is far too common to have interracial and interethnic conflicts between and among students.
More definitions of interethnicDefinition of interethnic in:
- The British & World English dictionary