- (Of a person) tending to interfere in other people’s affairs: interfering busybodiesMore example sentences
- The interfering in-laws featured well in the comedy elements as the situation descended into chaos.
- Do not tolerate interfering people.
- The interfering risk police could never allow a fun beach trip to go unaccompanied by a not-so-fun guilt trip.
- More example sentences
- A second body interferingly disposed in a first body is provided in a compressively retained part assembly
- The limiting surface is capable of interferingly engaging at least a portion of the disruption to limit travel of the threaded screw.