Definition of interfering in English:
(Of a person) tending to interfere in other people’s affairs: interfering busybodies
More example sentences
- The interfering in-laws featured well in the comedy elements as the situation descended into chaos.
- Do not tolerate interfering people.
- The interfering risk police could never allow a fun beach trip to go unaccompanied by a not-so-fun guilt trip.
- Example sentences
- A second body interferingly disposed in a first body is provided in a compressively retained part assembly
- The limiting surface is capable of interferingly engaging at least a portion of the disruption to limit travel of the threaded screw.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan