(Of a person) tending to interfere in other people’s affairs: interfering busybodies
More example sentences
- The interfering in-laws featured well in the comedy elements as the situation descended into chaos.
- Do not tolerate interfering people.
- The interfering risk police could never allow a fun beach trip to go unaccompanied by a not-so-fun guilt trip.
- Example sentences
- The limiting surface is capable of interferingly engaging at least a portion of the disruption to limit travel of the threaded screw.
- A second body interferingly disposed in a first body is provided in a compressively retained part assembly
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.