- A thing produced by intergrowing, especially of mineral crystals in rock.More example sentences
- Reticulated, generally triangular-appearing twinned intergrowths of slender prismatic crystals are typically referred to as ‘sagenite.’
- White intergrowths of albite crystals are a common associate of amazonite and smoky quartz.
- I was thus able to easily draw not only ideal crystals, but also crystals with distorted forms and all kinds of intergrowths.
More definitions of intergrowthDefinition of intergrowth in:
- The British & World English dictionary