Definition of interior design in English:
The art or process of designing the interior decoration of a room or building.
- The show is sure to inspire the future of interior design, furniture and building materials.
- Plants have become an integral part of the exterior and interior design of many buildings.
- His namesake suite is an example of the subtlety of the building's interior design.
interior designer noun
- Example sentences
- Architects and interior designers are an important source of business for us.
- Exhibitors will include builders, estate agents, overseas developers, banks and mortgage lenders, legal and finance experts and interior designers.
- For six months, interior designers, sound and lighting designers, architects and engineers all worked to define the space.
Definition of interior design in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.