Definition of interior design in English:
The art or process of designing the interior decoration of a room or building.
- The show is sure to inspire the future of interior design, furniture and building materials.
- Plants have become an integral part of the exterior and interior design of many buildings.
- His namesake suite is an example of the subtlety of the building's interior design.
interior designer noun
- Example sentences
- Architects and interior designers are an important source of business for us.
- Exhibitors will include builders, estate agents, overseas developers, banks and mortgage lenders, legal and finance experts and interior designers.
- For six months, interior designers, sound and lighting designers, architects and engineers all worked to define the space.
Definition of interior design in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan