- Any of a class of glycoproteins produced by leukocytes for regulating immune responses.More example sentences
- They are divided into four major groups: interleukins, interferons, tumor necrosis factors, and transformation growth factors.
- You may have heard of some of them - the interferons and interleukins, for example.
- By adding synthetic interleukins to your body, your immune system may have more power to fight the cancer cells.
More definitions of interleukinDefinition of interleukin in:
- The British & World English dictionary