- Situated between lobes (e.g., of the kidney or liver).More example sentences
- In addition, diagnostically important small structures, such as interlobular septa and distal arterioles and bronchioles, are not visualized.
- It may cause interstitial lung disease by diffusely involving the pleura, interlobular septa, and pulmonary bronchovascular bundles.
- Superficial growth along the interlobular septa of subcutaneous fat was noted in several of the larger, more cellular lesions.
More definitions of interlobularDefinition of interlobular in:
- The British & World English dictionary