- Involving two or more different modes of transportation in conveying goods.More example sentences
- BC Rail has already unloaded money-losing parts of its business like its trucking and intermodal transport and passenger rail service.
- The story was much different for intermodal containers.
- While on his trip, Mr. Lapierre led a trade mission, made speeches about intermodal transportation and attended dinners.
More definitions of intermodalDefinition of intermodal in:
- The British & World English dictionary