- A body of rules established by custom or treaty and recognized by nations as binding in their relations with one another.More example sentences
- This law has a twofold relationship with the general body of public international law.
- The body of law which deals with this issue is known as the conflict of laws or private international law.
- Comparisons between international law and domestic criminal law do indeed appear stark.
More definitions of international lawDefinition of international law in:
- The British & World English dictionary