- Between or connecting two oceans.More example sentences
- He recently launched his ambitious ‘Plan Puebla Panama,’ to transform Central America into a vast Free Trade Zone, a combination of interoceanic transportation links, maquiladoras, and plantations.
- Selecting the Corps of Engineers upon graduation, Groves served at various military camps throughout the South, in Washington, D.C., and in Nicaragua, where he helped survey a proposed interoceanic canal.
- Molecular analyses also highlight geographical centers of biodiversity and suggest interoceanic migration of Syngnathus pipefishes from their center of origin in the Pacific.
More definitions of interoceanicDefinition of interoceanic in:
- The British & World English dictionary