Relate or connect to one another: [no object]: each component interrelates with all the others [with object]: shared values and mechanisms that interrelate peoples in all corners of the world
More example sentences
- The reminder of general systems theory is that all parts of a system are connected and interrelated.
- These standards connect and interrelate technology competencies and information processing skills needed for lifelong learning.
- This is no easy task, since migration of people and trade in goods tend to be closely interrelated.
- More example sentences
- Living in the era of separateness, we have a great hunger for community with its interrelatedness or connectedness.
- Connectivity applies to the interrelatedness of elements within a system, as well as to the relatedness between systems.
- All of his works contain examples from far-flung fields in which only he was able to discern an interrelatedness and connection with the problem at hand.
Definition of interrelate in:
- The British & World English dictionary