adjectiveAnatomy & Zoology
- Situated between septa or partitions.More example sentences
- Flanks of septa near interseptal spaces have higher, but more irregular, concentrations of Mg.
- Septal margins show conspicuous zones of irregular dissolution around interseptal spaces, but the zones do not occur where septa grew together.
- In early stages, Eurekaphyllum is distinguished from Papiliophyllum by its calicinal expansions, tabulae which are not domed eccentrically in the counter quadrants, and by its commonly open cardinal interseptal loculi.
More definitions of interseptalDefinition of interseptal in:
- The British & World English dictionary