Within the skull: intracranial hemorrhage
More example sentences
- Rarely, vertigo results from a brainstem cerebrovascular accident, intracranial lesion, or migraine.
- Cases range from mild bruising to intracranial and gastrointestinal hemorrhage.
- In children with a skull fracture, an intracranial injury was present in 15 to 30 percent of patients.
- Example sentences
- Two cases of spontaneous rupture of mucocoeles intracranially have been previously reported.
- Recently, we have also shown in 9L rat gliosarcoma tumor grown intracranially that PDT with low doses of ALA or light can induce tumor cell-specific apoptosis with no significant damage to normal brain cells.
- Mink were challenged 1 year ago both orally and intracranially and are under observation for clinical signs.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of intracranial in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.