Existing or taking place within a molecule.
More example sentences
- Here we seek to study inter- and intramolecular forces among water and biological molecules as models of the rudimentary interactions that govern protein folding.
- Studies of protein dynamics have shown that the interaction of the protein surface with the water molecule strongly increases the intramolecular mobility of the protein.
- This tertiary structure is stabilized by salt bridges, intramolecular hydrogen bonds, and four disulfide bridges.
- More example sentences
- There are several characteristic morphologies for intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes.
- Experimental AFM observations of intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes confirm the above predictions.
- These belong to the network of strongly intramolecularly interacting residues, that become buried upon dimer formation, and interact intermolecularly with the same network of the other monomer.