Definition of invigorate in English:
Give strength or energy to: the shower had invigorated her
More example sentences
- A victorious Nato would ultimately emerge as a strengthened and invigorated alliance.
- It strengthens the lungs to resist the effects of sudden changes in the air, and it healthfully braces and invigorates the chest.
- Splash it generously all over your body to remove that hot, sticky feeling, and cool you down, and refresh and invigorate the skin.
- Example sentences
- But the most delightful source of invigoration at the restaurant comes from chef-owner Matthew Kenney's wonderfully appealing food.
- Its brand proposition as ‘God's Own Country’ is well poised to become a common enough refrain about physical and mental invigoration brought about by the calming backwaters, herbs and aromas of Kerala.
- To visit Turnovo and only focus on what the guide book or tourist operator says is important, is to negate the cultural invigoration of the ‘living’ city.