- 1 [predic.] Connected or concerned with someone or something, typically on an emotional or personal level: Angela told me that she was involved with someone elseMore example sentences
associated with, connected with, concerned in/with
- She does not regret her decision but admits that there are more emotional issues involved than she had initially considered.
- I have been accused of being too deeply involved and emotional when it comes to choosing rods.
- 2Difficult to comprehend; complicated: a long, involved conversationMore example sentences
- When all of them descend on a small Ohio town, the complications are hilariously involved and tuneful.
- Actually the conversation was slightly more involved than that, but that was how it basically went.
- This is quite a complex and involved question with a number of points to be addressed.