1The fact or condition of being involved with or participating in something: he was imprisoned for his involvement in a plot to overthrow the government
More example sentences
- There is no doubt that both had contact with and some involvement in the drug subculture.
- The involvement of America was particularly calculated to appeal to republicans.
- The court was told that he became involved because of his own involvement in drug use.
1.1Emotional or personal association with someone.
- He denied any involvement with the tattooed Sabrina, who is a close friend of his wife's.
- Cantor's involvement with her clients goes far beyond professional detachment.
- These facts are easy to miss in the real world where we can blame space and geography for our involvement with others.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.