- Any of a group of disinfectants containing iodine in combination with a surfactant.More example sentences
- The physical action of washing hands under such circumstances is recommended because alcohols, chlorhexidine, iodophors, and other antiseptic agents have poor activity against spores.
- The surgeons standardized their surgical skin prep to the one-step iodophor / alcohol water insoluble film method without the iodine impregnated incise drape.
- This reflects changes in food habits, reduction of iodised salt intake, changes in food technology, phasing out of iodophors s disinfectants in milk.
More definitions of iodophorDefinition of iodophor in:
- The British & World English dictionary