- Able to be fixed to the surface of a fabric by ironing: T-shirts with iron-on transfersMore example sentences
- For iron-on transfers, the fabric must be able to withstand 350° to 375° heat.
- Use fabric paint or iron-on transfers for your inkjet printer to create an apron that is just Mom's style.
- We all bought purple T-shirts together and used Mrs. McKinlay's extensive supplies of iron-on letters and fabric paints to put our last names on the back.
More definitions of iron-onDefinition of iron-on in:
- The British & World English dictionary