- Impossible to cure or put right.More example sentences
- The harm caused by homicide is absolutely irremediable, whereas the harm caused by many other crimes is remediable to a degree.
- The extinction of animals and plant species and the depletion of non-renewable resources are irremediable crimes.
- If they doubt that, their doubt is irremediable.
late Middle English: from Latin irremediabilis, from in- 'not' + remediabilis 'curable' (from remedium 'remedy').
More definitions of irremediableDefinition of irremediable in:
- The British & World English dictionary