Definition of isochronous in English:
1Occurring at the same time.
- The respective isochronous packets are transferred to a digital TV system through the 1394 link layer 33 and the physical layer 95.
- A 1394 port can support isochronous data, delivering data at a guaranteed speed.
- An isochronous data pipe provides a bidirectional path for data between an application and a bus structure.
1.1Occupying equal time.
- Example sentences
- PowerAV features quality of service features specific to video and transmits it isochronously.
Definition of isochronous in:
- British & World English dictionary