- 1Occurring at the same time.More example sentences
- The respective isochronous packets are transferred to a digital TV system through the 1394 link layer 33 and the physical layer 95.
- A 1394 port can support isochronous data, delivering data at a guaranteed speed.
- An isochronous data pipe provides a bidirectional path for data between an application and a bus structure.
early 18th century (in the sense 'equal in duration or in frequency'): from modern Latin isochronus (from Greek isokhronos, from isos 'equal' + khronos 'time') + -ous.
More definitions of isochronousDefinition of isochronous in:
- The British & World English dictionary