- A technique of electrophoresis in which the resolution is improved by maintaining a pH gradient between the electrodes.More example sentences
- Sickle cell disease can be diagnosed in newborns, as well as older persons, by hemoglobin electrophoresis, isoelectric focusing, high-performance liquid chromatography or DNA analysis.
- Protein polymorphisms were detected using electrophoretic and isoelectric focusing methods modified from a variety of published sources.
- Through the technique of isoelectric focusing, about 100 genetic variants of AAT have been identified to date.
More definitions of isoelectric focusingDefinition of isoelectric focusing in:
- The British & World English dictionary