- A synthetic derivative of adrenaline, used for the relief of bronchial asthma and pulmonary emphysema.More example sentences
- The medication isoproterenol has both beta - 1 and beta - 2 properties.
- The rats were then treated with isoproterenol via the perfusate.
- After chloride-free superfusion and after isoproterenol, NPD response for the three groups overlapped significantly.
1950s: from elements of the semisystematic name N-isopropylarterenol.
More definitions of isoproterenolDefinition of isoproterenol in:
- The British & World English dictionary