- Of or denoting ultracentrifugal separation techniques making use of differences in density between the components of a mixture.More example sentences
- Mitochondrial and nuclear DNA were separated by CsCl-bisbenzimide isopycnic centrifugation, with mtDNA forming a single A + T - rich band.
- DNA was subsequently purified by isopycnic centrifugation in caesium chloride.
- To generate a partial mtDNA genomic library, mtDNA was isolated according to Barriga Sosa et al., followed by CsCl isopycnic centrifugation.
More definitions of isopycnicDefinition of isopycnic in:
- The British & World English dictionary