Definition of itchy in English:
adjective (itchier, itchiest)
Having or causing an itch: dry, itchy skin an itchy rash
More example sentences
- It causes a red, itchy rash on the skin that appears first on the abdomen or back and face and then spreads to other parts of the body.
- Prickly heat is a very itchy red skin rash, causing a prickling or burning feeling.
- She says she has been feeling weak and giddy and has developed a widespread itchy skin rash.
get (or have) itchy feet
an itchy palm
- informal An avaricious nature.
- Example sentences
- O'Connor said the classic symptom is itchiness.
- Some students complained that they suffered from itchiness.
- But that fashion edge may come at the price of itchiness and skin rashes, a Consumer Council product trial has found.
Definition of itchy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan