- Extremely crowded or full to capacity: rutabagas are jam-packed with nutrientsMore example sentences
- Always have tons of writing on the cover to make the mag look jam-packed full of exciting stuff!
- The mass choir thrilled the jam-packed crowd with a medley of folk songs and theatrical dramatizations.
- However, the local press is jam-packed full of letters from the local public completely objecting to wheelie bins.
More definitions of jam-packedDefinition of jam-packed in:
- The British & World English dictionary