- Adorned, set with, or made from jewels: a jeweled daggerMore example sentences
- When Beauty looks into the mirror, she first sees herself, adorned with the jewelled crown.
- I stood there for what seemed like hours selecting each cuff and each jeweled centerpiece that would adorn it.
- The flask, along with a jewelled dagger, flywhisk and a hugga, had originally been part of the collection at the Imperial Court in Delhi.
More definitions of jeweledDefinition of jeweled in:
- The British & World English dictionary