- Talk in a rapid and excited way that is difficult to understand: he was jibber-jabbering with his wife through the entire first piece he’s a happy kid, always jibber-jabberingMore example sentences
- I just jibber-jabbered about space noise.
- And so as we jibber-jabbered, no topic was taboo.
- There are no idiots just jibber-jabbering on mindlessly.
nounBack to top
- Rapid and excited speech that is difficult to understand: enough jibber-jabber from me; let’s get on with the story!More example sentences
- In the midst of the jibber-jabber, I somehow was able to sneak a moment away from the family.
- For many the novelty of all that blood-soaked jibber-jabber wore thin pretty quickly.
- For all this jibber-jabber about how I don't understand a working man's problems, you should take a look at my medical chart.
More definitions of jibber-jabberDefinition of jibber-jabber in:
- The British & World English dictionary