adjective (jiggier, jiggiest)US • informal
- 1Uninhibited, especially in a sexual manner: the script required her to get jiggy with LeonardoMore example sentences
- Then, he squeezed my hand and asked me to get jiggy with him.
- Twelve-and-unders clap maniacally, then get jiggy with Nelly.
- The club also features a small dance floor for those who want to get jiggy with it; but be wary, everyone will be watching you!
1930s: from jig + -y.
More definitions of jiggyDefinition of jiggy in:
- The British & World English dictionary