Nervous or unable to relax: caffeine makes me jittery
More example sentences
- Central Office at the moment is a nervous, jittery, uneasy place.
- Stories of other children succumbing would turn me into a jittery nervous wreck.
- They were jittery now and reacted nervously to any movement around their dugouts.
- Example sentences
- Horrocks seems placid but you get the feeling there's a fidgety jitteriness convulsing somewhere near the surface.
- And also, let me say something in defense of jitteriness.
- The only likely side-effect might be a mild jitteriness.
Words that rhyme with jitteryglittery, skittery, twittery
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.