- The practice of moving employees between different tasks to promote experience and variety.More example sentences
- They are rather neutral towards the practices of job rotation and education leave without pay.
- Individual roles are becoming more diversified and, rather than taking on new staff, employers are opting for internal promotion and job rotation where they can.
- Most employers in this sector focused on internal reshuffling and job rotation initiatives, instead of taking on new staff.
More definitions of job rotationDefinition of job rotation in:
- The British & World English dictionary