- The practice of using a public office or position of trust for one’s own gain or advantage.More example sentences
- Could there be a more fitting end to the Italian presidency than this bold example of jobbery?
- I say and protest with one voice against our further soiling our souls and hands in this infamous jobbery.
- In the first place, war and expansion will favor jobbery, both in the dependencies and at home.
More definitions of jobberyDefinition of jobbery in:
- The British & World English dictionary