noun[with adjective or noun modifier] • informal
- An object or product of a specified kind: the room was a no-frills jobbieMore example sentences
- So it's back to boring old bog-standard Nokia-supplied grey jobbie until I find a groovy new matt black one to replace it.
- For your €54,890 start price, you get a very healthy 163 bhp from your 2-litre, five-cylinder jobbie, that gets you from 0-60 in just under ten.
- Back then, I could have busted five hips, and the doctors would fix me up with a nice plastic jobbie faster than I could provide my OHIP number.
More definitions of jobbieDefinition of jobbie in:
- The British & World English dictionary