- A commercial enterprise undertaken jointly by two or more parties that otherwise retain their distinct identities.More example sentences
- Provided that there is a full-function joint venture it will be within the Regulation.
- Both joint ventures and private enterprises can register to run job fair businesses.
- Exports of joint ventures or subsidiaries of overseas companies are also on the rise.
More definitions of joint ventureDefinition of joint venture in:
- The British & World English dictionary