- 1The activity or profession of writing for newspapers or magazines or of broadcasting news on radio or television.More example sentences
- This kind of racism pervades newspaper and broadcast journalism in EU countries.
- The defendant newspaper commends reliance upon the ethics of professional journalism.
- Many trainees work on student newspapers or hospital radio before embarking on a career in journalism.
- 1.1The product of the activity of journalism: an art critic whose essays and journalism are never dullMore example sentences
- He was also one of the few academics who could produce journalism better than most journalists.
- One warning - many of the essays are written as journalism and follow a formula that gets a bit tiring.
- Yet despite her desire to write more fiction, her investigative journalism continues apace.