- An input device for a computer games console which uses buttons to control the motion of an image on the screen.More example sentences
- You can assign keystrokes to buttons for games that don't support joypads natively, allowing keyboard or mouse emulation.
- It also lacks any kind of playability, relying instead on a slack-jawed system of typing in combinations of buttons on your joypad to initiate some lame animation that represents your ‘move.’
- The main control is a four-way joypad which also presses in to provide a ‘select’ option.
More definitions of joypadDefinition of joypad in:
- The British & World English dictionary