- The action or practice of driving fast and dangerously in a stolen car for enjoyment.More example sentences
- Many of the younger criminals have graduated from joyriding and burglary in their teens to crimes such as drug-dealing.
- Residents have complained that the area has become run-down, suffers at the hands of thugs intent on joyriding and burglary.
- As a child and adolescent, he had numerous encounters with law enforcement for joyriding, theft, burglary, fraud, assault and battery.
More definitions of joyridingDefinition of joyriding in:
- The British & World English dictionary