- Each of a pair of thick electric cables fitted with clips at either end, used for starting a vehicle by connecting its dead battery to the battery of another vehicle.More example sentences
- I went to my father's trusty red truck and pulled out the jumper cables and got to work.
- These include a spare tire, jack, chains (that fit), jumper cables, road flares, some repair tools, and an ice scraper.
- Check that your car has safety equipment such as a first aid kit, flashlight, jumper cables, etc.
More definitions of jumper cableDefinition of jumper cable in:
- The British & World English dictionary