- 1A calisthenic jump done from a standing position with legs together and arms at the sides to a position with the legs apart and the arms over the head.More example sentences
- After a minute passes they jumped to a standing position and began doing jumping jacks.
- For a cardio bonus, do 30 seconds of jogging, marching, jumping jacks or split-lunge jumps immediately after each move, then go on to the next move.
- Over the course of 18 months, I drifted slowly from 220 toward 170, adding in light exercise (walking, jumping jacks, situps).
More definitions of jumping jackDefinition of jumping jack in:
- The British & World English dictionary