- 1A weight in professional boxing of 146–154 pounds (66.7-69.8 kg).More example sentences
- I noticed that as you went up in weight (from junior middleweight, through middleweight, to light heavyweight) you knocked less people out, but you still had great boxing skills.
- Today's boxing landscaped is stacked with quality fighters from featherweight to junior middleweight.
- Hopkins destroyed Trinidad, who was coming up from junior middleweight to face him.
- 1.1A professional boxer whose weight is 146–154 pounds (66.7-69.8 kg).More example sentences
- Rodney Jones is a former junior middleweight who figured he could advance better fighting in the no-name middleweight division.
- Before we start saying that Bernard only beat a junior middleweight, let's face one fact.
- The 34-year-old began his career as a junior middleweight and has been competing as a light heavyweight for the past five years.
More definitions of junior middleweightDefinition of junior middleweight in:
- The British & World English dictionary