Definition of junior middleweight in English:
1A weight in professional boxing of 146–154 pounds (66.7-69.8 kg).
- I noticed that as you went up in weight (from junior middleweight, through middleweight, to light heavyweight) you knocked less people out, but you still had great boxing skills.
- Today's boxing landscaped is stacked with quality fighters from featherweight to junior middleweight.
- Hopkins destroyed Trinidad, who was coming up from junior middleweight to face him.
1.1A professional boxer whose weight is 146–154 pounds (66.7-69.8 kg).
- Rodney Jones is a former junior middleweight who figured he could advance better fighting in the no-name middleweight division.
- Before we start saying that Bernard only beat a junior middleweight, let's face one fact.
- The 34-year-old began his career as a junior middleweight and has been competing as a light heavyweight for the past five years.
Definition of junior middleweight in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan