- A school for children aged between about 7 and 11.More example sentences
- Others have a different structure - there are, for example, senior schools, junior schools and preparatory schools.
- In 2000, when Flanagan was eleven, the local state high school expanded to include a middle school and a junior school.
- Some preparatory or junior schools also offer scholarships, but awards for children under the age of seven are rare.
More definitions of junior schoolDefinition of junior school in:
- The British & World English dictionary