- Untested or unproven theories when presented as scientific fact, especially in a court of law.More example sentences
- It is junk science that is unproven and the subject of much serious debate.
- It is my evaluation that the Greenhouse Theory is junk science, to put it bluntly.
- There might be lawyers who use junk science - theories that he or she knows have no acceptance among the scientific community.
More definitions of junk scienceDefinition of junk science in:
- The British & World English dictionary