Relating to judicial proceedings and the administration of the law.
- Whether as a matter of juridical theory such judicial abstinence is properly to be regarded as a matter of discretion or a matter of jurisdiction seems to me for present purposes immaterial.
- There is as well, here, the factor of any juridical disadvantage to the Plaintiff if she is required to proceed in Peru.
- What is more, there is a clear juridical advantage to the plaintiff in Ontario implicitly acknowledged by the Post.
- Example sentences
- States are juridically equal under international law.
- Nevertheless, most legal commentators assume that the accused can expect acquittal, because breach of trust crimes are juridically not clearly defined.
- Nor would ‘we’ do so, juridically, until 180 years of internecine strife and lynching had wrung that dishonesty out of the system.
Words that rhyme with juridicalDruidical, veridical
Definition of juridical in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.