1 historical The German emperor, the emperor of Austria, or the head of the Holy Roman Empire: [as title]: Kaiser Wilhelm
More example sentences
- The idea of absolute state sovereignty is relatively new, and it derives from agreements among kings, emperors, kaisers, and czars for their mutual benefit.
- The crowned heads of Europe - kings, emperors, tsars, and kaisers - still entertained each other at regattas, manœuvres, weddings, and funerals.
- At various times, Roosevelt had the Russian czar, the German kaiser, and the hypersensitive Japanese eating out of his hand, however reluctantly.
2 see kaiser roll.
- In a bowl, combine the diced kaiser roll with the milk.
- All are available on white or whole wheat baguette or kaiser roll.
- There was too much, it was too strong and it detracted from the simple perfection of the winning kaiser roll, grilled onions, tomato sauce and barbecued Kransky combination.
the Kaiser's War
- dated World War I.
- Example sentences
- Ottocar King of Bohemia had himself expected the Kaisership.
- The German princely family of Hohenzollern deposed him from the kaisership.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of kaiser in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.