- North American A round, soft bread roll with a crisp crust, made by folding the corners of a square of dough into the center, resulting in a pinwheel shape when baked.More example sentences
- In a bowl, combine the diced kaiser roll with the milk.
- All are available on white or whole wheat baguette or kaiser roll.
- There was too much, it was too strong and it detracted from the simple perfection of the winning kaiser roll, grilled onions, tomato sauce and barbecued Kransky combination.
More definitions of kaiser rollDefinition of kaiser roll in:
- The British & World English dictionary